Clone Device Type
You can clone a device type from the Device Types pane of the Device Configuation Tool.
When you clone a device type, all device resources and device profiles associated with the original device type are also cloned.
To clone a device type, complete the following steps:
- Locate the type that you want to clone
- Select the ... icon in the Actions column for the device type
- Select the Clone option, as illustrated below:
The Clone dialog box displays, as illustrated below:
- Update the name for the device in the New Device Type Name text field, as required
- Select the DONE button to clone the device type and return to the Device Types pane. Selecting the CANCEL button returns you to the Device Types pane without cloning the device type